13 not-your-obvious-blessings because I so often take my very big God for granted and this Thursday I want to acknowledge blessings from Him that maybe I've had to 'realize'.
1. I get to work at a job that I love and because I want to work not because I have to
2. Ella (my very soon-to-be grandbaby)
3. My daughters adore my husband so much that tomorrow they are changing their last name to his.
4. Sandy Wagoner (she's an ever-present glow in my life who I get to call friend)
5. My husbands integrity and work ethic
6. I was able to complete my Bacchelors Degree at age 42
7. When my sons hum tunes or sing in the car or around the house it is songs like 'Our God Reigns' or 'It's a big, big, house'
8. My mis-matched furniture
9. Toilets that I have to clean
10. My Digital Camera - instant pictures to scrap and turn into memories
11. That my knee is healing from my fall last week and that it was anymore damaged than it was.
13. Jeff - he makes me laugh; Mel - she makes me laugh; Sandy (my sister)- she makes me laugh; Rich (my brother) - he makes me laugh; Lori - she makes me laugh; Jonathen and Patty Jean - they make me laugh; Betty - she makes me laugh; Ashley - she makes me laugh; Cam - he makes me laugh; Kathy - she makes me laugh;