today. At the computer. At the scraptable.
1. Finished up the J O Y wood letters for my ETSY shop that I'll be opening soon with Elizabeth. They are decorated with a wintery, blues/teals/goldish, snow patterned papers.
2. Finished 3 sets of 6 cards for my ETSY shop.
3. John and Jarrod each completed a scrapbook page which I need to take pictures of and post here and also print so I can do a scrapbook page of them doing a scrapbook page. Still with me.
4. I've been printing pictures like made today. Ella. Horseback riding 2004. Go Carts. Putt Putt Golf. Jarrod flying two Lego crafted planes. Boys and their Legos. Guess I've got some scrapping to do.
5. Finished up summer layouts 46 & 47 - will post later.
6. I'm tired. But then I'm always tired as of late.
7. Started the third book in the President's Agent collection by W.E.B. Griffin.
8. It's windy and raining here (finally).
9. Organized pictures, saved to disc, deleted some stuff off the computer.
10. There is no 10. Except we are going to the Praise service at church tonight. The boys will be singing Oh Happy Day. It is the kickoff event for the fall Wednesday schedule which will host Bob Russell, a guest teaching paster. We'll be studying the Life of Jesus. This guy is a retired pastor of a 19,000+ mega church. We love Wednesday's at SCC!!!