1. Dusting my scraproom. Long process because I still get tired easily. By the time I finish though what I've already dusted will be dusty again.
2. Starting another gift today. Picking out the scrap papers. Putting the outside together. The inside will be a longer process.
3. If you are not studying the Word of God and allowing God to change you from the inside out He does not delight in you. If all you are is superficial, outward righteousness then you are not righteousness that comes from God.
4. Did I get you thinking? Or did I make you mad?
5. Waiting on an appointment for the last procedure to finish this cancer time
6. I love the fall weather that is upon us today. Thank you Lord.
7. Robert Guest's letters to his kids. Imagine if you would just do this even once a month, or even once a year.
8. Yum! recipes And while you're at it read her love story.
9. Patchville is coming up next week. One of the talented high schoolers from our church made this video to let people know about it. It is our churches big fall outreach for kids. Jeff and I are both serving (in different capacities) so Elizabeth will take the boys around, along with Ella.
10. Have you done this today?
11. Scroll down through my friend Jamie's blog post (Jamie used to own Savannah Scrapbooking) and check out the wall in her new scraproom. How cool is that!!!!!
12. My hubby sent me this via email while he was at work. It'll finish off my 'things' post because I can't top it!!!
Shrek, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Lopez were all having lunch together.
Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?
Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the hottest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'
Jennifer Lopez agreed. 'I'm told I'm the sexiest of them all, but sometimes I wonder.'
They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to approach the wicked Queen's mirror to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Brad Pitt was the hottest and Jennifer Lopez was the sexiest.
They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.
The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. 'Well, it's true. The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world.'
Brad Pitt followed and boasted, 'It is true, it has been confirmed that I am the hottest man alive!!'
Jennifer Lopez walked in, head bent, tears in her eyes and asked," Who the heck is Susan Bowers???