These are but 10 of my daily rounds of sites I visit (if I'm on the computer). Thought I'd share them and spread the yummm!
1. I have enjoyed Ali Edwards for years. Her creativity is amazing. She is cutting-edge and inspiring.
2. Karen Russell. Amazing photographer. She is that closet kind of funny too. And loves her family immensely. I would love to attend (online) her photography class.
3. The Pioneer Woman is my all-time favorite site. She makes me laugh. And we’re so alike. She has four kids. I have four kids. Her hubby is Marlboro Man, mine is Hoosier Man. She loves to cook. I love to cook. She lives on a ranch. I love in Savannah. She's skinny, I'm not. She's famous, I'm not-so-famous. Ok – so we’re not that alike. But still there is a bond. Ok – so she has know idea who I am. But I have made her recipes. That should count for something.
4. For the Love of Cooking is probably my favorite recipe site.
5. I’m not sure why because she is not my style at all, but Elsie Flannigan's - A Beautiful Mess is inspiring. Or, maybe I’m just a closet beautiful mess.
6. I have only recently started visiting Donna Downey's site. But her creativity wows me. Again, very not- my-style, but inspiring nonetheless.
7. Another good recipe site. Deep South Dish is from Biloxi (where my daughter is at right now) and she usually cooks up good southern food.
8. Another site I’ve recently been following is Cathy Zielske . I’ve always liked Cathy’s simple style. Love her digital style too. I even have both her books (have had them for years).
9. While technically it is under Pioneer Woman's main site it screams it's own. Tasty Kitchen is the brainchild of Pioneer Woman and an abundance of good recipes with lots of variety. In fact the majority of my recipes for this week came from this site.
10. Katie's site is not your typical scrapbooking site. For some reason though I come back again and again. She brings easy ideas and inspiration. It's because of her that I bought my yummy alphebet plates from Target that I use in a bunch of my food photos. That should be a good enough reason.
Of course there are more, more, more but from even these you can see a pattern food and scrap (ooh, that would be a great blog name).