47 before 48
1. have a great first year of homeschool
2. swim 2 miles straight
3. read 52 new books
4. paint the guest room Done
5. decorate the guest room Almost there, just need wall decorations, curtains, and a side table and lamp.
6. learn how to use my Canon xTi in manual mode
7. grow tomatoes
8. grow herbs
9. grow jalapenos
10. finish my MBA Done!!!! Graduated with a 3.83 GPA!
11. lose 48 pounds
12. visit new Orleans Done! We had a great time - but tiring!
13. start and finish Project 365 Started - doing ok, but not everyday - and that's ok too!
14. finish the Geer family recipe book
15. take a spiritual retreat once a month
16. go on a cruise
17. make gratitude journals with the boys
18. Meet my brother for lunch
19. save for wood flooring
20. clean out attic
21. learn something new every week
22. make homemade laundry detergent
23. get a massage
24. go to the farmers market
25. go camping with family
26. go to the Tea Room with family or friends
27. make and send 10 surprise gifts 1 sent
28. teach and/or participate in 6 bible studies In progress! Taking Precepts (Lamentations, Nehemiah, and Esther); teaching (the Uncommon Woman)
29. make a shadow box of Jeff’s military awards/decs
30. go on a dolphin hunting trip
31. watch my daughter graduate from air force basic training
32. visit the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta
33. build a Lego city with the boys with all the Legos the boys own
34. complete a walk, run, swim, 500-mile challenge with Jeff and the boys started; 6 miles down
35. Visit St Augustine
36. Drink more water than soda
37. Visit Washington D.C.
38. Make 30 new recipes 3 down 27 to go
39. Complete a Week in The Life Challenge (Ali Edward’s prompt)
40. Complete One Little Word challenge My word is GIVE
41. Make ‘word’ tags for Christmas tree (2011)
42. Begin making handmade Christmas gifts (2011)
43. Go on 12 field trips with John and Jarrod (for homeschool)
44. Paint bedroom
45. Organize kitchen cabinets
46. Take a Big Picture Scrapbooking class (Maybe One Little Word!!) WOW! I’m taking the One Little Word class with Ali Edwards!
47. Keep track of this list
So that's where I'm at. Many months to go. I have plans to strike a couple more off my list in February. I am definitely going to do this again. I will re-visit my list and how I'm doing the end of February so LIST see you then.