1. Killed the virus that wanted to kill my computer. Everything seems to be ok now. I've decided to slow way down on downloading digital supplies - getting way to many viruses.
2. Hoosier Man and Georgia Boys are out mowing the neighborhood.
3. Spray tanned my body - I now have a headache; so, probably not going to do that again.
4. Packing for my trip to the Bahamas!!!!
5. I have to work this afternoon and evening.
6. I worked up the boy's school assignments this morning and briefed the boys on them as well as Hoosier Man who is going to have to do the grading this week. The boys will do Math, Science, Vocabulary, History, Grammar, and Creative Writing this week.
7. I'll pay bills today.
8. I'll walk two miles (while at work) because I can walk 8 - 1/4 mile jaunts while I'm taking an observation.
9. Although not today (but last night) we've registered the boys for their co-op classes. I was told my co-leader is ready to get started on preparing for our class. So looking forward to working with her. I've known her several years from church and excited to get to know her better. The boys will be taking Human Anatomy and Physiology; Spanish I; Instutue of Excellence in Writing; and PE. And I'll be teaching Atmospheric Science with a Meteorology Lab
10. I'll be working up a meal plan for my three boys so they don't starve while I'm gone. And also a grocery list Hoosier Man will need to get.
11. My red chair is on its way and will be delivered on Monday. Hoosier Man is getting it for me for Mother's Day.
12. It's a beautiful day!!!