1. I love Ree Drummonds (Pioneer Woman) recipe site from her blog. I have gotten any number of recipes from her and/or her site. Yummy!
2. I've been going to Deep South Dish since long before it was when it was My New 30. She's from Biloxi so there is a kindred spirit there since my daughter and son-in-law live there. Plus, she serves up southern fare. Wonderful.
3. For the Love of Cooking. Probably my most favorite recipe site. My daily go-to site. She makes me want to cook better and try new things.
4. Cajun Delights. Another longtime favorite. I stumbled on this site - not sure when and I keep coming back for it. If I'm looking for spice or a new, fresh, over-the-top dessert, Cajun Delights is definitely a place to be.
5. Our Best Bites. I haven't been visiting long but I've gone through and found many recipes to try for future yummies. These ladies even have a book out.
6. Can You Stay for Dinner. Simply inspiring. This lady, years ago lost 135 pounds and she has kept it off. She is any amazing writer. Encourager, I just recently found this place and I'm hoping I'll be very inspired. It is already a go to place for me.
7. Food Gawker is becoming a most awesome favorite of mine. I can peruse many bloggers recipes at once. With amazing photos of their food too. But I'm really after the food.
8. Full Bellies. One of my earliest visited sites that I still frequent. A kinship because she is an air force wife. I've never liked her photos but her recipes are pretty simple and very eclectic.
9. Life as a Lofthouse is a recent find that is quickly becoming a favorite site.
And last but not least...
10. Kevin and Amanda. She not only posts great recipes she's a long time scrapbooker and font creator.