5 scrapbooking tools or supplies on my want list:
1. A Fiskars Trimmer. I watched a tutorial the other day done by Jennifer of Jennifer McGuire Ink and she used this trimmer during the tutorial. The trimmer seemed to cut so smoothly and effortlessly.
2. I really want a Silhouette Cameo. So many things i'd like to do with this. Especially for scrapbooking.
3. American Crafts has these great precision pens. i've used them up and need more.
4. a Wacom tablet. To use with digital scrapbooking.
5. Washi Tape. This is just one color of Washi Tape that I want. Really i'd like rolls and rolls of a variety.
5 things i'd like to have done around my house
1. wood flooring in the living room, hall, and my bedroom
2. a large front porch (about a 12x8) with wider steps up
3. a large deck out back; a firepit for cool nights; trail laid out to the marsh
4. redo master bath: pull tub and replace with large shower with large shower head or waterfall; replace mirror and cabanetry
5. french doors from dining room to deck and french doors from master bedroom to deck
5 really cool inspiring things on pinterest that i've seen lately
1. this globe. it would be really cool with matthew 28:19-20 handdrawn/painted on.
2. elise is the wife a navy guy who was recently deployed. elise is amazingly talented and has this really cool blog that i visit every day. while her hubby was deployed she sent alot of cards to him. she decided to frame some of them as a piece of art in their apartment. a very way cool idea. it really reminded me of all the letters i one time sent to jeff way back when he deployed to somalia - he still has them!
3. a sharpie on a burlap lampshade. very cool idea. would love to write the words to a favorite song or a bible verse
4. 6x12 ali edwards templates for an album full of a photo plus story. so very doable. ali's templates can even accomodate multiple photos with less journalling. in one of her newsletters this year she mentioned 1 photo + 5 stories. how there are probably any number of photos that can tell multiple stories (from different perspectives). i think that is a very inspiring objective. and i really want to do it.
5. diy barn door between master bedroom and bath. i would love this in our bedroom in red or white. maybe red for a bolder statement but my red chair is probably enough red in the room. white would look awesome against the gray walls (that i haven't painted yet)
5 places i'd like to visit
1. nova scotia
2. the Bahamas with hoosier man (and maybe the boys) on a cruise of course
3. alaska to visit my daughter and granddaughter of course
4. washington d.c.
5. the grand canyon
pretty interesting that most of my choices are really very doable; and they are here in the u.s.
5 color combinations i love right now
1. pinterest. love the pale tones of the greys and peach
2. design seeds. a piece of artwork in these colors would be awesome.
3. master bathroom colors. yes!
4. stil love these colors together
5. and these colors