1. i shopped for ashley's birthday gift and mailed it off. i cannot tell a lie (the three things i got Ashley for her birthday...i got for me too!)
2. the boys had Sea Kayaking training - they're pooped. it was in preparation for their Sea Kayaking trip next weekend.
3. made this digital scrapbook layout:
4. i washed, dried, and folded 4 loads of clothes (and still have sheets to do)
5. i am going to church. we are in a great family sermon series.
6. bought a new outfit (a skirt no less); the walking i've done the last couple of months took just enough off my hips that i was pleased (ok) with how the whole outfit came together. it's spring/summery, and has lots of turquoise. my signature color (what movie is that line from?)
7. i signed up for ali edwards', 31 Things class at big picture scrapbooking. very excited about the class. while i was shopping for the album i'll need for the class i came across the PERFECT album's for the kid's recipe album. it is a 12x12 album in pretty much whatever color they want (saw a red one that ash will probably want and a yummy wine color for elizabeth). the document protectors are 12x12 but divided into 6 - 4x6 slots - perfect for 6 recipes in front and 6 in back. This album will hold a bunch of recipes. oh - i just can't wait.
8. wrote the 2nd half of the study guide for Chapter 15 (our last chapter) for my Atmospheric Science class. can't wait for the end of co-op (just the break); i'll be writing the LAB manual over the summer, finishing up all the study guides, tests, and review (games).
9. i am hoping to finish up tonight, when we get home from church and dinner, my move more eat well april class assignment, albeit late. my plan is to go ahead and weigh and tape on may 1 to get back on track with the program.
10. bible study.