June Project #2: diy wax-resist watercoloring.
This was alot of fun. I want to do some more research on what I can use besides a white crayon. I had less than 1/2 a white crayon in the boys' crayon bag - so that is what I had to use. When I was at Michaels the other day I did try and find a wax 'crayon' which probably would have worked better...I would have probably gotten a smoother writing.
Still, I love how these cards turned out.
Excited that I've got two projects down already of my June project goal - and it is still early in the month. I'm sure this project will be something I do more of. wax-resist watercoloring was fun. Wondering if I can use stamps with a Versamark ink and get something similiar with watercoloring as the wax-resist.