79. for the story of relentless love, Kisses from Katie
80. for Jeff taking the time, with the little time he has, to answer a call, to speak You into a life in need, and to guide someone through that prayer of saving faith
81. receiving partial reimbursement on a semester of college through the hope grant
82. a really good, fun, participatory lab lesson in my meteorology class. I was so encouraged.
83. a half hour of conversation with a friend who calls me friend.
84. several better night sleeps without back pains
85. The Word of God is Alive and Active (Hebrews 4:12)
86. leftovers from previous meals
87. a wonderful weekend away, just Jeff and I
88. breakfast with my brother, Rich
89. seeing the Lion King on stage
90. Broadway shows on tour
91. trying yummy restaurants in other cities
92. seeing fog and stratus roll in, change, at 17-stories high
93. some down time to read and relax
94. the amazing gifts given to those who put on the Broadway musical, The Lion King
95. a new study on Lent through the book of Exodus with the She Reads Truth community
96. memories of the tasty breakfast from Maple Street Biscuit Company, a chicken biscuit with fried goat cheese smothered in hot pepper jelly sauce - divine.
97. a mug of steaming, hot double chocolate piled high with little marshmallows eaten with a spoon
98. smothering my hubby with Valentines cards in his text inbox