Just documenting the real me. Right now. Real honest.
1. I love turquoise.
2. I am horrible at communicating with my parents even though I think about them all the time. (But they wouldn't know that because I'm horrible about communicating).
3. Sometimes I get tired of Taco Tuesday. But I continue it because I've got three boys, Hoosier Man and two Georgia Boys, who would mutinize (I don't think that's a word; I mean mutiny. But I absolutely can't think of how to use it here).
4. I spend way to much time on the computer.
5. I wish I had a job. I got so much more done when I was working full time. Now I'm just l.a.z.y.
6. I love leading bible studies. But at the beginning of each study I feel so unworthy. And scared. And unworthy.
7. Memorization of scripture is extremely hard for me.
8. I can listen to a sermon and by the afternoon forget what it was about. Not because it wasn't good but because I can't remember.
9. I love to laugh. I don't laugh at inappropriate times but I laugh good and hard sometimes when things are funny and even though others are laughing too people look at me funny. My husband has even told me to shhh. One thing that gives me such pleasure and yet can hurt me so much. Can someone stop themselves from laughing.
10. Just writing #9 brought tears to my eyes.
11. I'm getting off this computer now and going to go do bible study.