Just a quick update. 1) Dealing with some female medical issues that sent me to the ER and a follow up with my doctor and a consult (which I haven't had yet) with a GYN and that I am so about done with (and wish I really were done with but I'm not)
2) My Aunt Jeannie passed away. Aunt Jeannie is my mom's sister. They were close even though they've lived so far away from each other for thirty years. Over the years Aunt Jeannie always made us kids things for Christmas - every year it was something - without fail.
3) Jeff and the boys head out tomorrow for BOY SCOUT camp. That's right not Cub Scout campout but BOY SCOUT campout. John also has District Pinewood Derby competition on Saturday at the Savannah Mall.
4) I finished part 1 of Daniel study by Kay Arthur and I move into part 2 (chapters 7-12) next week (Thurs.). Great great study!
5) Mentioned that the boys turned in their science projects late (because they, the boys, didn't let us know that even had science projects until the night before they were due), anyways, their science teacher said that if their projects hadn't been late he's positive their projects, both of them, would have been in the running for best in the school and probably could have gone beyond that. BIG lesson learned - we hope!!!!
6) April's going to be a busy month.