I am in my last week of this h*!! class. I have a 99% going into the home stretch - but - the majority of the points will come from Week 6 (this week). I have my portion of a team project turned in already. I have a final exam to complete (another 3 hours of h*!!), and 14 word problem/formula/statistical analysis to complete if I want full credit for the 66 total questions that are available. Yes, that means I've completed 52 of them!!! I also have two chapter practice quizzes to complete. Needless to say I am all over the two week break that I decided to take after this class. At least it will be a break from school.
My concentration for the break will be getting my house ready for family coming towards the end of April. Some things on my list to accomplish:
1) Print and hang (in black picture frames) a multitude of pictures. I'm covering my one baby blue wall with a photo galley.
2) Vinyl 'memories' quote for the blue wall.
3) Not on me, but my Hoosier Man should have my bookshelf done and placed in the L.R. before family arrives too! This will impact location of a set of wall decorations that I have to put up also.
3) Guest room purged and cleaned and freshened up for Mom
4) Someone gave us a full size airmattress so we are set for Brad and Ash
5) My scraproom and the TV area where the boys entertain need cleaned to the max
6) Base boards
7) Hall linen closet
9) Plan menus
To name just a few...