7 things No, 8 things.
1. I started school again yesterday. My next to the last class for my MBA. I'm already lovin' it! My instructor is communicating!!!! After last class it is wonderful.
2. I can't wait for my camera because I rearranged the three shelves on the bookcase in my living room - love it.
3. Boys got books from the library today.
4. Two new pairs of pants for Hoosier Man - same kind - same color - just now they aren't holy, or worn, or frayed, or torn, or stained. He still needs a few more though...
5. I swam again yesterday - 1400 meters.
6. My achilles heal (left side) burns.
7. My right foot today has felt like a cramp that I might get in the pool without my toes going wanky. Just the pain when I bend my foot.
8. My scraproom is almost ready for vacuuming.