13. hearing my son shout out from the other room when he hears our meal for Saturday is Spicy BBQ Whiskey Sliders
14. having my boys come into the room with a homemade violin made out of LEGOs and a recorder (flute-like child’s instrument) and serenade me with a made up tune
15. the ability to swim a mile even if I had to pull myself out of the pool with great effort because my muscles burned
16. family swim night. so awesome that we do this together.
17. ali edwards’ blog. She is so inspiring!
18. our fabulous small group who enjoys digging deep into the word of God
19. disorganization. Because then I get to feel the euphoria of having organized something
20. my walking and swimming has challenged my boys to move more too...because they can’t let mom beat them
21. my two, 14-year-old boys selected for a mission trip to Ecuador; what an amazing adventure they will have for Christ
22. paying bills and the money to pay them just when we need it.