1. I choose black and white for the Week 34, 2-page project life.
2. Brownie had kittens
3. Our small group came over to help pull up the old, dingy, gross carpet and pad in preparation for our wood flooring.
4. I made them lunch of smoked pulled pork sandwiches.
5. Jeff and the boys attended a Men's Christian Conference, PIVOT - Battle Ready at the Civic Center with 1600 other men.
6. I'm adjusting to work and the boys are gaining alot of cooking experience.
7. We began Homeschool co-op on Friday - first day back of the school year. It went very well. Boys love all their teachers and meeting them and attending the first day of classes alleviated some stress and concern for the upcoming year of additional classes.
8. I'm super excited about this years Meteorology class that I'm teaching. I have 8 students who seem astute and like they are going to be a fun bunch.
Again - because this is how I'm rolling - kept it super simple creatively. Mostly, because I don't have the creative genes to do much else. But, love the black and white take on this weeks pages.
Help from our beloved small group. We had the most pictures of the week from the work done ripping out the carpet. Just a really huge blessing