1. Doctor's Orders. Call me crazy but making albums for friends is such fun. Tucker and Silas are the bomb diggity! I dug way down into my old stash of digital products for the few pieces of 'ouch' embellishments to accommodate poor little Tuck's surgery. He did so good.
2. Storytime. Tucker, again! I seriously try to be fair with pages of Tucker and Silas, with singles of each as well as both in the story - for individuality-sake. Loved this one of Tuck sitting in his favorite chair 'reading' a book. I used One Little Bird products. Love the Chapter products.
3. Summer Days. All Silas here. I love this double page which highlights the photos first and those sweet Ali Edwards brushes second.
4. First. These last three are the Trumps. I've shared about them before. They're the family who adopted 5 brothers and a sister. They've since moved and have moved again over these past 7 months. I want these kids to have these memories. It's pretty much that simple. They had a rough, and I mean rough life before the Trumps adopted them and photo albums, and memories are normal for a home. I want them to be able to see where they were and how far they've come as individuals and as a family. This one - First - is a part of those memories, what was, what is now, and I imagine as they look at these pages, they'll be able to see what might be, too. Oh, and I used all Ali Edwards' Story kit FIRST.
5. One Year Fam-iversary. Seriously awesome. They celebrated their one year anniversary of becoming a family. Their official adoption date. So cool! I love scrapping pages for this family. More Ali Edwards Story kit, from her ROOTS collection.
6. Silver Dollar City. Love pages with lots of photos + story+ few embellishments (Ali Edwards Story Kit TOUGH) and Yin Designs template, modified.
I've completed quite a few more pages for both families as well as another friend's family too. I have a couple pages of my granddaughter Ella and grandson Noah but I'm waiting on journaling from Elizabeth (if you're reading this, read this: send me words, baby!)