14. I have been reading Adorned by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth. At the end of each chapter are action items. I prayed an answer for the question, "who can I ask to mentor?" God answered my prayer the very next weekend.
15. Seeing the sparkle in my meteorology students eyes when she got it! And, when I told her she could take home the hand-held weather instrument.
16. Warmer temperatures have come to Savannah and melted all the snow
17. John started his first day at Savannah Tech and sounds so excited about his welding classes.
18. Jeff making a pot of coffee in the morning; waiting for me when I come out to the kitchen
19. An extra hour of sleep because I went to bed early
20. Facetime with Ashley studying the life of David and the Word of God
21. Jarrod picking up a piece of our dinner from Walmart after making a recycle run - because he's driving now
22. Jeff returning to early Friday morning breakfast cooking with the guys again
23. Getting things done
24. Pistol shooting course; as a hobby; as a date night with Jeff; shooting well; finding a pistol that fits me
25. Beginning Financial Peace University and already experiencing peace
26. These really yummy brownies infused with a toffee and almond Symphony bar that are just - amazing!
27. Jarrod grilling pork steaks
28. Jarrod shifting his goals focus to something he knows he already loves and then finding out there is a school, locally, that is award-winning
29. hours of enjoyment scrapbooking digitally
30. regularly cold temperatures; good for snuggling or wrapping up in blankets and drinking coffee
31. new missionaries to give focus to, support, lift up in prayer, enable, give