1. Checking off an item on my summer bucket list, my summer manifesto, and getting outside and sitting on the front porch for some quiet time, or especially reading time.
2. Either enjoying the cool breeze of the morning or the warmth of the later afternoon, or catching a hint of the sea breeze moving through.
3. Love the umbrella blocking out the oppressive heat of the sun.
4. Lots of reading and quiet time. Time flies.
5. Coffee in the AM. Water in the PM. Both, for the win!
6. Always rejoicing at the growth of the gorgeous, expansive oak in our front yard overhanding our front porch that began as just a sapling.
7. Love the quiet conversations with Jeff on weekends when he joins me to the front porch.
8. Still love my beautiful, bright turquoise and black, front porch furnishings.
9. Planning some potted plants and a two-seat breakfast table. And, maybe, another outdoor rug.
10. Thanking God for this time, for being outdoors, for the reading time, the quiet time, for the front porch built by Jeff's two hands.