I haven't done a collage of things I love in a couple of years so I thought it would be fun. When I say love I mean like with pleasure. Pleasing to my eyes. Things I own that make me smile or things I would like to have because they are pleasing to my eyes.
1) Ali Edwards' new December Daily journals. I have one of these clever tools for documenting your December stories on pre-order. Every year for the past couple of years I have documented our Decembers - partly. I'm hoping this journal will spark. Inspire. Encourage me to document December completely.
2) Rise and Shine Sweetly Stated mug by Anthropologie. I'm hoping this will be my next mug acquisition to add to my collection.
3) Large Initial Gold Necklace. These oversized tilting letter necklaces make me smile. I'd love an S.
4) Cross boots by Born. I'm on the lookout for a pair of flat ankle boots for fall (and winter). I really like the tied fringe look of these.
5) Vintage Leather Messenger/Laptop Bag. I have been carry this gorgeous leather messenger bag around for a couple weeks. Leather. Deep, burnished caramel. Love the smell and the feel of leather. I am enjoying carrying this beautiful bag to work and I have received some serious compliments.
6) Noonday Collection Anchor Earrings. Recently, I went to a Fair Trade Noonday Collection party at the home of a Noonday Ambassador's home. I happened to be chosen as the host which meant I received numerous deals in free product and huge discounts. These anchor earrings were the first item on my list of hopefuls and one I received for free.
7) Turner Roll Arm Leather Sofa in Burnished Saddle by Pottery Barn. It's gorgeous. Isn't it? I have a line item in our savings budget for this beautiful leather sofa. Jeff and I agreed completely on the burnished saddle. I can't wait until I have enough saved to place the order.
8) I have had my eye on this 16 x 20 letter board called The Writer by Letterfolk because I like the idea of little messages and words of encouragement or Bible verses up for display.